The rich history of martial arts has created legends, and one of the most recognised of those is Enson Inoue. In order to pay homage to Enson Inoue, we have released a specialised Gi, which like its namesake, is strong, versatile and stands the test of time.
Enson Inoue has an incredible track record across multiple martial arts, including being a Pride, Shooto and UFC veteran in MMA. Enson is credited as having a major impact on the development of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, in particular in Japan, while competing on some of the biggest stages in the world.
Enson’s impact on combat sports has influenced the design and release of this gi. With the Fokai symbol proudly emboldened on the arm and a nod to the heritage of the Yamato-damashii that Enson represents. The inside lining includes the mantra ‘Exhaust the body, proceed the mind, cultivate the spirit’ that represents Enson’s warrior spirit.
With a 450GSM Pearl Weave Jacket and 11oz cotton twill pants, the Enson Inoue gi stands up to the usual high quality of Tatami Gi’s with a strong and durable design to allow you to practise Jiu Jitsu with an ode to one of the true pioneers of martial arts.
IMPORTANT NOTE - THIS GI IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH A BELT! If you need a belt please purchase from the following link.
Delivery & Returns
- • FEDEX International Priority orders received before 12.30pm GMT will be picked,packed and dispatched the same working day
- • Economy orders dispatched within 1-5 days
- • Tracked international deliveries may take up to 14 working days
- • $15 flat rate shipping*
- • $5 Surcharge for Bags and Backpacks
- • Duties and Taxes may be charged
- • Click here for returns information