Tatami Fightwear was established in 2009 in the United Kingdom and was set up by Gareth and Lee to address a need for good quality BJJ equipment at affordable prices. Gareth, a brown belt in BJJ was involved in teaching children and adults in deprived areas and found it increasingly difficult to find good quality equipment at prices his students could afford.
That's when Tatami Fightwear was born. Since then we have worked tirelessly to build our brand reputation, get better quality products and support academies and shops around the world. Our products are now available on over 30 countries across the globe and through over 300 academies and 100 online shops.
We are also proud to sponsor some of the worlds greatest fighters like JT Torres, Alexander Trans, Robson Moura, Dean Lister, Pablo Popovitch, Kit Dale, Michelle Nicolini and Mike Fowler. We also support up and coming BJJ talent from around the world with our sponsorship programme.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to all customersTo produce high quality, well designed and affordable Jiu-Jitsu products for all practitioners.
- To try and keep all of our products in stock as much as we can
- To make our products readily available to customers all over the world
- To support our athletes in all their endeavours
- To provide one of the best working environments for all our staff